Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good Friday-the day when papa died for us all.

Its been a meaningful time spending time with the Lord, spending time with PAPA on Holy Thursday and Good Friday. I guess its because of elaine that i call him PAPA now and i'm enjoying it.

The holy thursday mass was kind of screwed, but its only in the screwed time that i found my weaknesses, to tell and wake myself up from all my pride and my stubborness. I am great alone, but the people around me are as great as i am. Papa was there washing his disciples feet, cleansing them. It was a servant's job, but papa still did it just make me realised how proud am i and how humble and loving he was.

“Do you understand what I just did for you?
You address me as‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and fittingly enough, for that is what Iam.

But if I washed your feet - I who am Teacher and Lord - thenyou must wash each other’s feet.
What I just did was to give an example: as I have done, so you must do.”

I went visiting churches with elaine and her SACCRE friends after mass. Eugene was there also. He is forever a small boy!! Its my first time and i enjoyed it. We went to st peter and paul, st joseph church and our lady of lourdes. I saw nat in st peter and paul church as we were both at the holy water bowl. He was shocked so i am, than he showed me where nat was. It was cool. I didnt expect to see nat at all.

Through visiting, i really felt the strong presence of the Lord. Its just make me really respect and want to love Jesus more and more to see him willingly willing to pay that price for me, for all my sins. He is always saying "come and be free of your burdens. Put them on my cross, and i will take care of your troubles."

Good Friday-the sky wasnt very grey today, but it was good. Could feel my tears when father was unveiling the cruxified.

He surrendered himself to death, while bearing the faults of many.
Even though he was innocent, but by our sins he was put to dead, dead on the cross.
Yet He cried out, Father forgive them, they do not know what they are doing.

To forgive those who have persecute him, to even love them even they had nailed him on the cross. To see the nail piercing through his flesh and to see him getting whipping with scourges on his back. Yet he didnt curse or swear. He obeyed his father's will and paid that price for us.

Jesus, i'm sorry for my sins.
Help me to love others as you have love me.

Lord jesus christ, i love you, i need you. Cleanse my heart with your most precious blood Lord.

Thankyou jesus.

No comments: